Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Best of Friends

Prepare to be bombarded by tons of photos. This past week Jaime and Jackson were in town visiting. We decided to celebrate by going to get our portraits taken. It was so much fun. (for everyone but Audrey who was grumpy in front of the camera) When we first started getting the pictures taken Max had said that he would not smile because he was going to be the "bad guy." The photographer asked the boys to yell "boo" to scare her. She was so scared she jumped. The boys thought this was hilarious and Jaime, Deidre and I thought it was a brilliant way to make the kids smile.
Jackson, Isaac, and Max laughing after they scared the photographer.
These looks are so classic. We have seen these smiles together many times.
I love this one of Max.
Here is Jackson's sweet smile.
Isn't Isaac cute?
Hannah loved getting her picture taken. We were trying to distract Audrey from putting her fingers in her mouth with the flower. It didn't help us get better pictures, though.
This is probably the best Audrey picture of the whole shoot.
Here is cute Hannah. She loved having her picture taken.
A picture with Jaime, Deidre and me. We had noticed that there weren't any pictures of the three of us even after we had spent so much time together. Our cameras were always focused on the kids.
Here is the whole gang.
Best buds.
Audrey and Hannah with their Aunt Jaime. They have missed her so much. When they first saw Jaime this week, they couldn't stay out of her arms for long!
My girls.

I feel so blessed to have wonderful friends like Jaime and Diedre. I also don't know how I would have survived that first year with twins without them... in fact, I am pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to do it.

1 comment: