Sunday, January 15, 2012

Clothespins and a recipe shirt

Audrey and Hannah have been so playful lately.  I love seeing the world through their eyes at this age.

clothespin
Audrey made everyone laugh this week while she was playing with a clothespin.  She was giving everyone clothespin kisses.

blueberry buckle
This weekend Audrey and Hannah came up from the basement wearing the chef hat and the apron asking if I would let them help cook breakfast since they were wearing a recipe hat and a recipe shirt.  I couldn't resist an offer like that.  They made sure I wore my very own recipe shirt as well.  This was a great way to start the day.


1 comment:

  1. How much fun! We have recipe hats and recipe shirts at my house, too! Maybe the girls can come help me cook some time.

    ReplyDelete